| 0 comments ]


Hi readers!

This is Oksana, your editor, and I'd like to take a moment today to wish MMM's readers and staff a merry Christmas! I pray that your Christmases are filled with joy, peace, fellowship, and worship. May you grow closer to God and be filled with undying awe at the gift that he gave our world 2009 years ago. May you grow closer to the people you love as you share time together this Christmas creating memories and building one another up with love. And may you always continue to offer your artistic talents to God, using them to glorify him and to bless those around you.

As the editor of MMM, I made a commitment to support your efforts in doing that, and I apologize for how quiet MMM has been over the last few months. We will be back in 2010 with new articles and a renewed mission to help Christian artists achieve their potential in Christ. Readers and staff, your support has been invaluable in making MMM possible and helping this ministry grow. I've appreciated every article, proofreading, comment, suggestion, and prayer that you've offered to this ministry. I hope that, in return, you have been blessed and encouraged by the content and community that exists on this site. I look forward to seeing God's plans for this website in the coming year, and I hope you'll come along for the ride! See you in 2010!

Merry Christmas,
Oksana


Image credits: graphic and photo by Oksana, brushes by Melfina

0 comments

Post a Comment